Hope. In Three Darn Words.
Alright, listen up.
I ain’t usually the sentimental type. Most days, I grumble about the coffee being too weak, the news being too loud, and my back being one twist away from disaster. But every now and then, even an old goat like me gets hit right in the feels.
This here image I made. Yeah, I made it, believe it or not got me thinkin’ about hope. Not the big, fluffy, fireworks-and-happy-endings kind. I’m talkin’ the kind that sneaks in through the cracks. The kind that shows up when you’re sittin’ in your truck at the end of a rough day, starin’ at the dashboard like it owes you money.
Hope ain’t always loud. Sometimes it’s just three words long.
You don’t need a pep rally or a Pinterest board. Just a little whisper now and then to remind you that you ain’t done yet.
So I figured I’d put this out there, in case someone else needed a nudge. If any of those lines slap you upside the heart, good. That’s what they’re for.
And if you’ve got your own three-word sermon, lay it on me in the comments. I’m not sayin’ I’ll cry, but I’m not sayin’ I won’t either.
Keep walkin’. Even if it’s slow.

Comments
Post a Comment