Video For: Ink-Stained Fingers Buzzed by a big hug, and laughter my hard drug, I dig through their words to find mine. The poets and singers, with ink-stained fingers, I listen to clear up my mind. Coffee rings on dog-eared pages, Tunes that echo through the ages. Every lyric, a lifeline thrown a voice I borrow when I can't find my own. Maybe I’m not meant to speak it all, just to feel it when their voices call. That’s the magic in a melody it brings out the best of what’s hiding in me. So when the world grows heavy or wrong, I find myself in someone else’s song.
Grumpy’s Guide To… The Subtle Art of Pretending You Know What’s Going On Let’s get one thing straight right out of the gate. If you came here looking for answers, you’ve taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque (or Augusta). This isn’t one of those tidy how-to guides where I give you five easy steps to cosmic clarity and inner peace. Nope. This is more like a survival manual for people who are pretty good at nodding, occasionally raise an eyebrow for effect, and somehow still get invited to meetings they don’t remember signing up for. Truth is, most of us are just making it up as we go and pretending we meant to. And guess what? That’s the art. See, I’ve spent a lot of time around smart people. Engineers. Inspectors. Consultants. Grandkids. And they all have one thing in common. None of them actually know what’s going on all the time. The good ones? They’ve just mastered the poker face. They’ve got the “hmm, yes, fascinating” look down cold. They’ve learned to walk into chaos with t...
Comments
Post a Comment